| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Viroqua, Wi in October is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 57.9mm (2.3in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Viroqua, Wi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Viroqua, Wi:
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) W
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) SW
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 149.1 kms (92.6 miles) SW
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 106.1 kms (65.9 miles) S
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 137 kms (85.1 miles) NNE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) ENE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) SE
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) S
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) S